Kick-off the 2016 season and call those Hogs at the first Razorback home football game of the season in the Chancellor’s skybox! Ditch the crowded stands and relax in the luxury of an air-conditioned room with flat screen TVs. Bring a friend to enjoy the first Razorback Football game for the Fall 2016 season on September 3rd against Louisiana Tech!
Rules for bidding
Enter your bid by posting a comment below the item description, at the “Leave a Reply” box.
- Earlier bids are posted in “comments” unless you are the first. The bid at the top should be the highest bid so far.
- Type in your bid in whole dollars.
- In the spaces indicated, write your full name and email address. Don’t worry: Your email address is safeguarded. It will not be visible on the Web, just to auction officials.
- Click on the Post Comment box.
- If this is your first bid in the auction, it will be “held for moderation” and not be visible until an auction official approves it. This is a security measure. Please allow one day for approval.
- Bids are accepted in chronological order.
- If you are the highest bidder at NOON Central, Monday, March 7th, you will be contacted by the J-Days auction team with the item donor’s contact information and to arrange payment.
- You must pay online with a credit or debit card. High bidders will be emailed a secure payment link. Transactions will be processed through the University of Arkansas Ecommerce System.
- The conditions for the item are detailed in its listing. Payments should be made by Monday, April 1st.
For more information, contact Debbie Miller, instructor, at email@example.com , or department manager Marti Thomas at (479) 575-3602.
All proceeds received through this auction are for the purchase of products or services and are not tax-deductible charitable gifts.
The Lemke Journalism Department is part of the J. William Fulbright College of Arts & Sciences.