Rules for bidding
Enter your bid by posting a comment below the item description, at the “Leave a Reply” box.
- Earlier bids are posted in “comments” unless you are the first. The bid at the top should be the highest bid so far.
- Type in your bid in whole dollars.
- In the spaces indicated, write your full name and email address. Don’t worry: Your email address is safeguarded. It will not be visible on the Web, just to auction officials.
- Click on the Post Comment box.
- If this is your first bid in the auction, it will be “held for moderation” and not be visible until an auction official approves it. This is a security measure. Please allow one day for approval.
- Bids are accepted in chronological order.
- If you are the highest bidder at NOON Central, Monday, March 7th, you will be contacted by the J-Days auction team with the item donor’s contact information and to arrange payment.
- You must pay online with a credit or debit card. High bidders will be emailed a secure payment link. Transactions will be processed through the University of Arkansas Ecommerce System.
- The conditions for the item are detailed in its listing. Payments should be made by Monday, April 1st.
For more information, contact Debbie Miller, instructor, at firstname.lastname@example.org , or department manager Marti Thomas at (479) 575-3602.
All proceeds received through this auction are for the purchase of products or services and are not tax-deductible charitable gifts.
The Lemke Journalism Department is part of the J. William Fulbright College of Arts & Sciences.