Sandy Edwards, deputy director of museum relations at Crystal Bridges, is offering a 2-hour personally guided tour of the museum. The winner and two friends will be able to view paintings from legendary artists, such as Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, and Andy Warhol, and the rare opportunity to see a Frank Lloyd Wright house in person. The Bachman Wilson House was originally built in 1954 in New Jersey. After a flood threatened to destroy the historic structure, Crystal Bridges had the home shipped to Arkansas to be meticulously restored!
Rules for bidding
Enter your bid by posting a comment below the item description, at the “Leave a Reply” box.
- Earlier bids are posted in “comments” unless you are the first. The bid at the top should be the highest bid so far.
- Type in your bid in whole dollars.
- In the spaces indicated, write your full name and email address. Don’t worry: Your email address is safeguarded. It will not be visible on the Web, just to auction officials.
- Click on the Post Comment box.
- If this is your first bid in the auction, it will be “held for moderation” and not be visible until an auction official approves it. This is a security measure. Please allow one day for approval.
- Bids are accepted in chronological order.
- If you are the highest bidder at NOON Central, Monday, March 7th, you will be contacted by the J-Days auction team with the item donor’s contact information and to arrange payment.
- You must pay online with a credit or debit card. High bidders will be emailed a secure payment link. Transactions will be processed through the University of Arkansas Ecommerce System.
- The conditions for the item are detailed in its listing. Payments should be made by Monday, April 1st.
For more information, contact Debbie Miller, instructor, at email@example.com, or department manager Marti Thomas at (479) 575-3602.
All proceeds received through this auction are for the purchase of products or services and are not tax-deductible charitable gifts.
The Lemke Journalism Department is part of the J. William Fulbright College of Arts & Sciences.